Updated: May 7, 2022
Koh Phangan is quickly turning into one of Thailand's highest-rated luxury holiday destinations. From its humble roots of wooden beach bungalows and the occasional concrete studio apartment, the island has come a long way in terms of its amenities and ever-expanding developments, thus attracting a whole new kind of tourism to a place once only known for outrageous beach parties and barefoot, drunken hippies. Whilst still staying true to its rural islandy vibes – without the massive shopping malls and busy streets like places such as Koh Samui or Phuket, Koh Phangan is an ideal location to add to your bucket list. Are you the type of traveller that likes the finer things in life? How about crystal clear waters, endless viewpoints, amazing bars and restaurants, and a nightlight atmosphere unrivalled anywhere else in South East Asia? With Covid restrictions easing every day, there is nothing stopping you from coming to live your best life – the high life – in paradise with us in one of these stunning villas. Here are some of our top pics of luxury vacation rentals on Koh Phangan:
1. This luxury villa is arguably the most beautiful home on Koh Phangan. More than just a getaway, this is a truly unique experience! The villa is centrally located, just 5 minutes from the port of Koh Phangan, shops and the most beautiful beaches. Nestled amongst millennial rocks, overlooking the bay with a 180° panoramic view of Ang Thong Marine Park and the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Siam. You will be charmed by its luxury, its refinement, its style marked by authenticity and communion with nature. The Villa consists of 4 spacious en suite rooms with ocean views, including 1 master bedroom in an area of more than 500 m2.
2. Welcome to this luxurious well appointed six bedroom villa ideally situated on the sea in Sri Thanu on the northwest coast of Koh Phangan. The house has a fabulous elevated 10mtr x 10mtr open plan lounge/dining area with stunning sea views, the room can be totally opened up to bring nature inside with folding windows giving a stunning 360-degree view. It has a huge sitting and dining area with ultra-comfortable furniture, beautiful teak floors and stunning beamed ceilings.
You can walk out onto an elevated seated area over the garden, perfect to watch the sunset with a glass of wine or a nice cold beer. All six bedrooms have exquisite marble floors, four are sea view and two are overlooking the pool and garden. All are fully en suite. Each room has a flat screen tv, tea/coffee making facilities, air conditioning and fans for your preference. Beautiful handmade beds and wardrobes adorn each room with soft and inviting bed linen. Wifi is available in each room for your convenience.
At the front of the house is a garden overlooking the sea which is just a few short steps away down to the beach. Or maybe you would prefer to sit in the bubbles in our jacuzzi facing the sea. In the spacious rear garden, you can chill around a relaxing swimming pool which is covered by a traditional palm leaf covered sala this keeps the pool at a nice cool temperature, perfect for escaping the hot sun, comfortable sun loungers surround the pool to relax and enjoy the day. Beautiful Thai trees and flowers adorn the garden area another oasis of peace for you to enjoy at your leisure.
3. This new luxury villa of 350 sqm, built in a contemporary style with a unique and exceptional design. The villa is located on stunning rock formations on the mountainside, in a quiet and peaceful area off the road to Baan Tai. The location is perfect to discover the island. It offers a stunning panoramic view of the ocean and the jungle. A combination of natural and modern materials makes this villa a place of peace and serenity, integrating harmoniously into its environment.
The villa includes:
- a saltwater infinity pool overlooking the ocean,
- 3 spacious bedrooms with amazing sea views and ensuite bathroom (the 3 bedrooms are equipped with King size beds. One of the bedrooms has the option of having 2 single beds instead of one King size bed)
- a bright living room tastefully decorated,
- a fully equipped modern open-style kitchen,
- indoor and outdoor dining areas,
- a spacious terrace with an outdoor sala
4. This property is a collection of 3 boutique beachfront pool villas, elegant, modern and comfortable, scattered on a 12,000 sqm prime beachfront land. Available for short term rental, it has all access to everything a tropical island lover could desire, from crystal clear water, white sandy beaches, sunny lush tropical green forests, rare-find coral reefs, beautiful moons and spectacular sunsets. This property promotes the art of tranquillity and comfort, with interiors purposefully created to provide the perfect ambience for an elegant yet informal lifestyle in the carefree environment of a tropical island residence. These architect villas are a masterwork in luxury composition and are outfitted with an unforgettable blend of style, comfort & quality.
The villas are located on the Westcoast of the Island, near Srithanu village. It is set in a natural environment with beautiful old trees, coconut trees and colourful tropical plants, with a stunning view of Koh Samui. 5. This Moroccan / Indian inspired 3 bedroom villa is perfectly situated overlooking Haad Salad Bay and the ocean beyond. It is available for short-term, long-term or purchase! It features; Open plan living over 3 floors, 3 bedrooms, air conditioning throughout the property, flat screen smart tv, sonos system, infinity pool, outdoor entertaining and sun-lounge area. It's unique design gives Guests that little slice of tropical paradise whilst maintaining a homely and welcoming feel for your perfect holiday. It features air conditioning throughout, a private infinity pool, an open plan kitchen/dining/living area with a built-in electric oven plus all the modern features you would expect from a luxury Villa. Also, guests can enjoy a flat-screen smart tv, Sonos sound system with built-in speakers located in every room. With beautiful views and inspired custom decor, this villa is simple elegance and the perfect place to enjoy an unforgettable holiday.
6. Fall in love with this amazing villa, the perfect place for pure relaxation. This property charms visitors with its minimalist architecture, its elegant bohemian-chic interior design and its stunning gardens that melt into the lush jungle. All the units of the house open out to a 16 meters long infinity swimming pool overlooking the sea and offer unobstructed views over the crystal-clear waters of Ang Thong Marine Park. The villa is ideally located a few minutes from the most beautiful beaches of the Northwest coast and very close to Yoga centres and the island’s most famous restaurants.
If you would like to book one of these incredible homes during your stay on the island give us a shout and see what specials we currently have on offer. We also have dozens more in our portfolio that suit all budgets, styles, needs, and groups. Welcome to Koh Phangan! Welcome home.